Thursday, November 19, 2009

Forever

Thursday, November 19, 2009



I may burn out like a candle and I may pass away
I may fall just like a shooting star, my heart will stay
I'll be yours until forever, forever I'll be true
To the promise I have made from the day that I found you
Forever you're in my heart
Even if we're apart


Song: Forever
Artist: Ambassador

...Quite sentimental song for me, a nice song for the broken-hearted. I fell in love with it the moment I've heard it. I know what it feels. You know, some things are just really meant to be broken. Imperfect. Chaotic. It's how life is - we just have to accept that behind it, some people are going to stay in our hearts even when they don't stay in our lives anymore. Thanks Mauren for bringing up this song to me. I love it!

Listen to Forever. Here is the link. Sorry, I can't find the artist's site. Hope you like it as much as I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pink-Lilac Dreams. Design by Pocket