Monday, September 28, 2009

Tears Don't Fall

Monday, September 28, 2009

Your tears don't fall / They crash around me / Her conscience calls the guilty to come home / The moments died, I hear no screaming / The visions left inside me are slowly fading / Would she hear me if I calls her name? / Would she hold me if she knew my shame?




Song: Tears Don't Fall
Artist: Bullet For My Valentine

Album: The Poison


Bullet For My Valentine is a Welsh metal core band from Bridgend, formed in 1998. Their debut album, The Poison, was released on October 3, 2005 in United Kingdom and on February 14, 2006 in United States to coincide with Valentine's Day. The album entered the Billboard 200 in the US at number 128.

"Tears Don't Fall" is the band's fourth single from their debut album. The single was a German and Swedish-only release, and was released on June 23, 2006 through Sony BMG Records.

It's a beautiful song. I never knew about this band till the other day when I'm browsing for my next lyrics to decipher. I'm not usually a metal core band fanatic but I can tell it's one of those songs that you'll never get tired of listening to. Everytime you do it just gets your adrenaline running big time.

This song is crafted to perfection. Being a musician myself, it hit me on so many levels...the amazing chord progressions...the impressive vocal lines...deep and well written lyrics...the heart stopping percussion. Everything is pure perfection. It's magic.

From my perspective, metal heads surely love this because it's something than the common "I'm going to frickin' going to kill you!", or stuffs like that. They just completely lay out the lyrics for this song. It was calm and clear all the way through and none of that crap where the band thinks: "We're labeled the top death-metal band. Let's just keep that the entire time!" NO. Bullet For My Valentine just know people want something other than that.

Honestly, I had to read it a few times to figure out its hidden meaning. I want to put it like this way...but of course, it's still rests upon you on how you interpret it. I like to see that this song is a reminder of lot of drug addictions these days. Drug abuse has affected every area of society. It crops up anyone, everywhere. It's an illness of human nature.



It's alarming to hear about helpless people who seek drugs as their peaceful solution to the war they fight everyday. But let me clear this right away...I'm not referring them as bad people, they are victims of this illness. It's pretty sad how they tried to overcome it and lost many loved ones in the long run as they tend to blame their problems upon them.

Somehow, it makes me think how I've always felt so lucky I've never needed an alcohol or drugs or anything like that to escape from the bad days...how fortunate I am not to be inclined or pressured to be involved with drugs. But enough of that.

I like the way the guy is affected by the sadness of what it brought to the girl he loves. He's completely regretting his past mistakes and wants to make it right but is not sure whether she would believe him if he said how sorry he was.



The pain he's feeling runs deeper. He's been in a position to do the right thing before but he doesn't think he can rise up from it. The rest is self-pity. Until she forgives him, he'll never forgive himself, no matter what.


Check out their latest album "Scream Aim Fire" available now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pink-Lilac Dreams. Design by Pocket