Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Who Am I?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I am a flower quickly fading / Here today and gone tomorrow / A wave tossed in the ocean / A vapor in the wind / Still You hear me when I'm calling / Lord, You catch me when I'm falling / And You've told me who I am / I am Yours / I am Yours


Song: Who Am I?
Artist: Casting Crowns
Album: Casting Crowns


"Who Am I?" is a song by Christian rock band Casting Crowns. This song was released as their second single off their self-titled debut album. Casting Crowns began as a student worship band in Daytona Beach, FL in 1999.

I have a number of favorite worship songs that I constantly sing everyday. It's my one way to praise God for all the blessings He graced me within my life. I first heard this glorious song when a certain radio station here in Manila played it while I was about to sleep. I can't explain what I'm feeling. I instantly fell in love with it. I can feel my heart beats so fast, and for a while, I've got teary eyes as I was asking myself who am I really?

For the past twenty one years of my existence, I always keep asking myself that same question. And after hearing the song, I already got the answers.



God is so good. He suffered just to save us. Despite our thousands of failures, He still forgives us each time we repent. Though we always hurt Him by committing sins, still, He remains just and loving to us.

Align Center

Christ died at cavalry as the payment for our debts. He laid down His life for us...us who are sinners...earthly people.



That's how much He loves us...and there's no greater love than that.

This song is really an anointed song, blessed with God's powerful message that reach into the core of one's being. Listen to this and you'll probably feel what everyone like me had experienced.



It's another "bring on the waterworks" moment of my life. It continues to enthrall me in its special message and I know you can and will relate to that.



It's really amazing when sometimes you feel in life that you are alone...you can't seem to find out what's your reason for living...you thought of being helpless many times.



But finding out these lines: "...and You've told me who I am...I am Yours." Now that's heavenly.


Check out their new album "Until The Whole World Hears" available 11/17/09.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pink-Lilac Dreams. Design by Pocket