Monday, October 12, 2009

Breathe

Monday, October 12, 2009
Music starts playin' like the end of a sad movie / It's the kinda ending you don't really wanna see / Cause it's tragedy and it'll only bring you down / Now I don't know what to be without you around




Song: Breathe
Artist: Taylor Swift ft. Colbie Caillat
Album: Fearless

Breathe is the seventh track from Taylor Swift's second studio album, Fearless, which was released on November 11, 2008. by Big Machine Records. The album debuted at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200, selling 592,304 copies in its first week, the best first-week sales for a female artist in 2008. Fearless became the first album to sell one million copies in 2009, selling 1,608,000+ copies since January. The album has produces four top 10 hits: "Change", "Love Story", "Fearless", "You Belong With Me".

I LOVE all her songs on this album, especially BREATHE. So I'm quite surprised that this song isn't really popular when it was unquestionably one of my favorite. I've listened to this song a couple of times already...Okay, I lied. It's been stuck in my head for months now...actually, I think it's going to be like FOREVER. I've never been obsessed to a song, since Britney's time, the way I felt with BREATHE.



I absotively posilutely love TSwift. I'm so impressed by her songwriting skills, creativity behind the lyrics, and the ability to take those lyrics and sing them sweetly and convincingly in a storytellig fashion. Taylor's voice is peaceful yet inspirational on top of Colbie's angel voice. This collabaration makes the song even more amazing.

This is a relationship break up song. She's the one who broke up with him, but she really didn't want to. It was something she knew she had to do though still, it hurts her.



She wants him to know that it wasn't easy even though she's the one who ended it. It's so sad and beautiful. Listening to this song will leave you breathless.



In every song, there is a point where you find yourself simply thinking about the true meaning of the lyrics. (That's what I've been doing ever since). This is why I completely adore Taylor because her songs are every girl's experiences of love and break ups that you don't have to dig it's hidden meaning because it's really there.



I love how she takes life experiences like these and makes them to such touching songs like this one.


Watch out for Fearless: Platinum Edition with 6 new songs available on 10/27/09.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pink-Lilac Dreams. Design by Pocket