Monday, September 21, 2009

Almost Lover

Monday, September 21, 2009

Align CenterWell, I never want to see you unhappy / I thought you'd want the same from me / Goodbye, my almost lover / Goodbye, my hopeless dreams / I'm trying not to think about you / Can't you just let me be?



Song: Almost Lover
Artist: A Fine Frenzy
Album: One Cell in the Sea

"Almost Lover" is the first single released from Alison Sudol's, known professionally as A Fine Frenzy, debut album One Cell in the Sea. The single experienced success in Europe such as Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, and France, amongst other countries.

This song is sad but so beautiful. Alison certainly possesses a talent, both musical and lyrical.

Listening to this song just leaves that hint of recognition...that faint reminder of the one that could've been...that feeling of being so attached with the person you can't be with.


It really hits the "I love you but you don't love me" relationship. It's really strong when the song describes her memories, then to images that aren't real. It's pointless to think about it when it won't happen. Like what the song said "almost lover", you haven't got in any commitment.



The fact that both of you can only grow closer everyday but can never be together always exist. Left with no choice, you chose to let go. Though the feeling is there, you chose to move on. Coz' there's no point in hoping for something or even holding on to something that is uncertain.



Anyone who had been in this situation can clearly relate to that. But you got to know that God has a plan for you. You may not know it yet but it will come to place like everything in your life did.



I know it takes a very deep level of break-up and probably I'll cry if I'm caught up on this situation, too. But you must remember that you might miss the person truly meant for you if you hold on to the wrong one. There are things that are gonna played out so much better, down the line.


Check out her newest album "Bomb in a Birdcage" available now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pink-Lilac Dreams. Design by Pocket