Monday, September 14, 2009

Main Game

Monday, September 14, 2009



It's going so well for me today.

Finally, now is the time for planning. I didn't get this at first..finding my main game..but I properly understand it now. Probably, this is another baggage I've taken with me throughout these past days, if you can relate to my previous post :D. But, I would like to say that I'm back and off to a good start.

I just wanted to explain a few things. I know in such days that are yet coming, people are going to ask me behind my blog's title. I think the words sums up what it is about - 'cushy-couch'. I just want you to imagine laying on a comfortable couch within your own little world, escaping for a moment from the not-so-great reality of life while discovering lyrics that actually carries a message.

I'm about to introduce you with random sets of song lyrics with little information about the artist and album plus I'm trying to go about/behind it by sharing with you things that I know you're going through with yourselves.









The original idea was to enable discovery of song's lyrics...to read between the lines. I'm trying to put in your perspective that a song isn't really about memorizing melody and lyrics. It's broader than that. I think it's the same with the 'code system' if that was acceptable.

And I have to say, I'm really excited right now...about other things that are coming up sooner. There's no way I thought I was going to do this again. So maybe possibly you can check it out and let me see what you think...maybe like everyday? Cool. I'd be thankful and honored for the rest of my life if you'd do that. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pink-Lilac Dreams. Design by Pocket