Thursday, September 10, 2009

Where My Life Is At

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hi! My name is JoJo. I am the girl whose passions are the soul expressions of 'music and writing.' I have grown up doing what I loved without even knowing what I'm doing, actually. But of course, probably those were my innocent times...back before I'd ever known I'd become an accountant and obsessed with numbers and analyzing problems and sort of "abnormal" stuffs like that. Haha! No, it's just weird for me to think such things exists for us.

Too deep...

You see even though I chose a different path, and no matter what I continue to pursue in the end, 'music and writing' will always stake a claim at my root. For the most part, it never went away because it was there. It shares such a big portion of my life. Without it, probably I would've died a long time ago.



But regardless...

This is the moment were it kinda came to me. I honestly didn't consider this at first...but I will never take anything for granted again. I will properly appreciate and understand everything that was ever given to me. Everything can be taken away if I make one wrong move...that's the reality that everyone should accept.

Now is the time...

I will open up my heart to 'music and writing' again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pink-Lilac Dreams. Design by Pocket