Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Mind Was Lost

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Here I am, back writing again this time just to tell that I have not forgotten all of you. There had been lots of stuff going on with my work so I just make sure that I take a chainsaw to my schedule to carve out some time for writing...but, I don't know what to say, actually :D

Honestly, I'm getting a lot of stress these past months..probably for the reason that I almost have had 3 1/2 months to go now to finish all my accounting report and then I'm off to find a new job. Yeah, I've been thinking that a lot lately so please forgive me. I know I shouldn't have done that, and now I feel this way.

And normally when it's like that, I don't write because my thoughts were so inconsistent, I used to rambled on. My brain wasn't functioning well. I thought I was completely out-of-me, that's why I said my mind was lost (if you can relate to that :D).



I really don't know how to get back on track but hey I'm still writing to vent a bit. To those who'll get a chance to read this post, I'm so sorry from the bottom of my heart. I don't have any interesting thoughts to share this time and I don't think this will going to be a very deep conversation.

But regardless, this have been my favorite question up to date-'Are you doing anything?'. Definitely yes...I promise you all, I don't sit around on my chair all day doing nothing. I'm telling you all, I don't even have a single choice - it's a given task. So, I will do my part(job) and will energetically and enthusiastically continue to do so. I'm working below my radar and throwing myself wholeheartedly finishing them all.

What do you think? I'm right, I don't have any interesting update to say this time. Ooh! I hate this part when I can't extract my thoughts no matter what I do. The squeezing thing isn't just right. I wish I could divulge the things that are blocking the flow of my what-so-called 'MIND'...but I'm telling you all, this is also complicated and confusing to me...someone who's in the middle of the whole thing.

I just hope this will be worth it in due time..and I hope I'm not too boring because I would definitely hate that, h-a-h kidding! But I'm pretty sure that I'm going to absorb a whole lot more in months that are yet coming. Yes, I'm 21 but I feel like my life is just beginning.

I hope to write some more during the next days :D

Sorry, if it was a little confusing. I know. I often tend to ramble on with my mind haha! I <3>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pink-Lilac Dreams. Design by Pocket